Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome back treadmill. So sorry to have cheated on you with wine and cookies!

Ok . . so how is it that what once was "Christmas" I know call "the holidays," giving myself license to eat, drink, and be very  . . . VERY .. merry for an entire month? Although I did drag myself to the gym during this time, I can honestly say that the cookies (Saltine toffee anyone) and wine -- lots of wine, made me quite a bit sluggish and unmotivated. So, like the rest of the world, it's back to reality. I need to rekindle my relationship with the treadmill and break up with the food in my pantry.

With that being said, check out what's new in my "Healthy Teacher Tips" page. In it I share my love for sticking Greek Yogurt into just about everything, and my constant effort to get my own kids to eat their fruits and veggies.

I've also added my favorite new skinny jeans to my fashion page. I'm only 5 foot 7, so too many brands bunch up at the ankles --and I hate having to go to the tailor. I love that I can wear these with ballet flats to work and then with heels when I go out. They also have some slammin' sales on them on the brand's website.

It's my last day before holiday break ends and school begins, so I'd better get moving.

 Before I go, lets open up a discussion.

Who has a favorite new healthy snack idea that they can share?

Check back in in the next couple of days. I'll be sharing my holiday trip to Disneyland with you. I can even give a couple of tips for those of you who may be heading there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment